The user of the i-Reader can opt for a male or female voice. The i-Reader can also read documents out loud in: Dutch, Flemish, English, Turkish, Portuguese, Spanish, Italian, Swedish, Danish, German, French, Polish and Russian.
Obviously, the device offers you basic options such as the adjustment of the reading speed and volume, and also has a pause option. You can also connect a monitor to the text-to-speech device to view the scanned document and read along with the spoken text by following the words that are highlighted as they are read out.
The i-Reader also has spelling functionality and can recognize columns of text Furthermore, the i-Reader can scan and read complete A4 documents.
- Compact and light in weight
- Supplied with travel case
- Starts up in just 45 seconds
- Internal battery for mobile use
- Battery life 3 to 4 hours between charges
- Text navigation with arrow keys (fast forward and rewind by word and line)
- Simple document positioning
- Multiple languages
- Clear sound
- Headphones jack socket
- VGA & HDMI outputs
On connection to external monitor:
- Eight zoom levels (1.5X to 65X)
- Image rotate
- Full screen, high contrast and original image